Photo from the summit of Cotopaxi, the second highest active volcano in the world!
I fundraised $12,000 for a 4 month long, highschool semester in Ecuador with an organization called Kroka!

Friday, August 26, 2011

$12,000

I am finished!  I have raised $12,000!!  I am going to Ecuador!!!
Just messing around with an ivy and city generator.  Fun stuff! (made with Blender3D)
Tomorrow I leave for Kroka.  TOMORROW!!
I am done fundraising, done shopping, done packing.  I have said my good byes to lots of people (and have so many friends who I won't get to see before I go).  I have said good bye to my town, neighborhood, land, house, garden, and animals.  11 months of fundraising and tomorrow I will be getting up at 5 and heading down to New Hampshire to begin my journey.


And the journey doesn't end here for you because we will have a Semester blog with pictures, posts, poems and more from our adventure!  It isn't up yet but when it is I will try to get a link to my blog so check in a couple weeks to see if it is here.

Now for the Fundraising Specs!
(They don't match up with my 3D progress charts but at some point it got too confusing with all the gear I was buying and payments to Kroka to figure it out each month.)
 



Look for me when I return for I will have stories to tell!Adios,
Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment