Photo from the summit of Cotopaxi, the second highest active volcano in the world!
I fundraised $12,000 for a 4 month long, highschool semester in Ecuador with an organization called Kroka!

Monday, December 13, 2010

First Post

So here's my first post on my Ecuador Fundraising blog. I'll start out by sharing the newest, exciting event before I backtrack and explain whatever needs explaining.
I just got the call from Kroka! My phone interview is scheduled for this Wednesday and I am very excited.  I haven't been excepted yet but at least I no longer have those little voices whispering doubts as to whether my application had been lost in the mail or saying that I might have entered too late and wont be able to go.  It will be cool to talk to the people who run Kroka. They seem like really nice people.

After the phone interview will come a live interview (where we can interview them) and then I will be assured a place in the Ecuador semester.

Clayton

1 comment: