Photo from the summit of Cotopaxi, the second highest active volcano in the world!
I fundraised $12,000 for a 4 month long, highschool semester in Ecuador with an organization called Kroka!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Halfway there!!!

I've reached $6,000!!!!
I still have to raise $1200 a month to make it by September.
$300 a week
 $60 a day (five days a week)
I am really excited about my album because it is coming along really well and will hopefully raise a lot of money.  The hardest part will be figuring out the cover and case.
I've been getting a lot of good yard work offers for the summer (including a couple $15/h).  I will have to do a lot of juggling around with my different jobs but I'm still open to work opportunities.

I have been researching all the equipment I need for Kroka.  I will try to send a UUBB request for some of the gear.

Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment