Photo from the summit of Cotopaxi, the second highest active volcano in the world!
I fundraised $12,000 for a 4 month long, highschool semester in Ecuador with an organization called Kroka!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Piano performances

Hola a todos!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be playing music for the Water Fall Arts yard sale in Belfast on the 22nd and 23rd. I will be there in the afternoon for a couple of hours.

Also, I was interviewed by Scot Cannon for his show on WERU which airs on Saturdays at 10am (either the 23rd or the 30th). We talked about my trip and I played some piano. It was a lot of fun.

I will be performing piano for the Lincolnville church service on the 24th.

Oh! There is the lunch bell. (Yes, we actually have a bell that we ring for meals! Sometimes.) Smells like mom cooked up something yummy.

Hasta luego,
Clayton

2 comments:

  1. Hey Clayton!
    It's Waymon,I used to go to school with you, in case you forgot...Listened to your album at the library and WOW,Doubt i'll ever be able to play like that, i'm more of a guitar guy anyway, so if you wanna e-mail me
    fimp47@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Waymon!
    'Course I remember you.
    Thanks Man,
    Clayton

    ReplyDelete