Photo from the summit of Cotopaxi, the second highest active volcano in the world!
I fundraised $12,000 for a 4 month long, highschool semester in Ecuador with an organization called Kroka!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Full, 30% Scholarship!!!!

I just got contacted by Lisl Hofer, the Semester Teacher, with the news that I will get the full 30% scholarship on the tuition.  This is an immense relief because I was already calculating it into my fundraising plans and  it takes $4,000 off of the total cost of 14,750 which leaves me with 10,750 to raise.  There is also a couple hundred extra that I need for mountaineering boots, backpack and other expedition gear.

I am almost ready to send out my Appeal Letter.  I'm compiling a list of people to send it to, so if any of you wants to get on it you can shoot me an email. cloudharvest@gmail.com

Adios,

Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment