Photo from the summit of Cotopaxi, the second highest active volcano in the world!
I fundraised $12,000 for a 4 month long, highschool semester in Ecuador with an organization called Kroka!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am accepted to Kroka!!!!

Hello!

I got the acceptance letter a few days ago which has lifted my mood considerably.  Every time I think about the adventures that lay ahead I get regenerated with excitement.  It helps me get through the days of grant essay writing and event organizing.
I just sent an email off to the UU Church Bulletin so that 130 more people have been informed of my project!

Things being planned:
An Ecuadorian dinner event for April.
Possibly a Kickstarter page.
A short, film about my fundraising project to put on channel 2 and Kickstarter.

I'll keep you updated.
Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment