Photo from the summit of Cotopaxi, the second highest active volcano in the world!
I fundraised $12,000 for a 4 month long, highschool semester in Ecuador with an organization called Kroka!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Music

I spent many, many hours last week trying to figure out how to put music on a blog and finally figured it out.  I was stuck because, although everything else I was doing was right, I didn't know that both the music hosting websites I tried (Box.net and Filefactory) didn't allow direct linking.  I finally found one that does called Kiwi6 and I'm really excited because I can finally share my music!
I've been improvising and composing on the piano for around 7 years and am only just getting out in public.  My dream is to be a film composer and I'm still managing to squish a few hours a day of composing, even with all the fundraising and my other academics.
It would be awesome if I could use my musical passion and skills to fuel my fundraising goal so I am planning on really trying to get the word out about my music and hopefully get some good jobs playing for parties and weddings.
I am also making a Album/CD!  I've been kind of working on one for a while but It's hard when I lose interest in the music that I composed the month before.

Adios,
Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment